As a Life Coach, I coach people on a range of subjects and themes, although I specialise in helping and empowering parents, specifically mums, mamas, moms, mothers!
To book your FREE 15 minute call or to jump right into your first session, go to my diary.
How do I know if coaching is right for me?
- Do you feel that currently you aren’t reaching your potential and feeling fulfilled?
- Is there a gap of where you are now to where you want to be?
- Do you sometimes feel you don’t have the skills, resources or confidence to get something complete?
- Do you feel stuck and put off making decisions or fail to stick to those decisions you have made?
- Are you ready to entertain new and fresh ideas?
- Are you willing to be accountable for what you desire?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then coaching can most definitely support you to be the best that you can be. Click here to book your first session.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a tool that is used to empower individuals and help them reach their goals; it is a structured conversation between the Coach and the Client.
During a coaching session your Coach (me) will walk by your side to help you to reach your ultimate goal and aspirations. I will listen to you, ask questions, find out what your challenges are and inspire you to reach that end goal.
You will be encouraged to make decisions and take responsibility for these decisions.
What will happen during a coaching session?
Coaching is predominantly carried out over an online call (Zoom, Skype etc.) or in person.
You will be guided through a 6 point process:
- Review the previous session and the actions that you completed
- Set goals for that session
- Consider where you are at the present moment with this goal
- Consider your options in meeting this goal
- Agree on some actions
- Summarise the session before completing the session
Each session will be for 50 minutes. I will manage the timing of the session to ensure you gain full value for the session.
I want to start coaching now. What do I do?
You just need to contact me to discuss your requirements in a little more depth and find out how you would like to be coached, this is done through a free 15 minute call.
I will send details through regarding terms and conditions which will include the frequency of our sessions, payment for the sessions and taking of some basic contact information and a little bit of detail around where you see yourself at the moment.
We will organise an initial session which will start us talking about you and your aspirations. After all this is all about Y O U!